Sooooo who else am I gonna pick, but Dysis <Freakin'> Myrrh. Because I feel like you all get a ton of art of her, but not a lot of insight to who she is as a person. A lot of this you can probably get from reading my story (if I ever finish) but I'll try to include some extra stuff.
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 8 facts about your character.
3) Tag 8 others
1. Dysis' father (much like her) was a Reader- which means he can hear the voice of a god everyone thought was long gone. He was regarded as a false prophet and didn't accomplish much in his life. But from what she does remember of him, he was a loving father. He's the reason Dysis feels she has to prove herself.
2. She smiles too much. I find myself writing her smile too often. Sad, angry, happy, confused.... it's her default face. In fact, if she isn't smiling, it's probably time to run.
3. After the adventure is over, she opens the first school for magii. Where she goes on to be the world's scariest teacher. Haha, not really, she loves kids.... but she's really reckless... kinda like Ms. Frizzle.
4. Dysis is actually my first bisexual character. I was talking to my sis about how if people made MX fanfics, Dysis and Ace would most certainly be a couple..... then I realized I'm not entirely opposed to it. Don't think Ace swings that way, but Dysis is another story.
5. She's pretty insightful (apart from when it comes to Riven... in that sense, he's probably the only one who can deceive her). She pretty much knows all the character secrets before they even know it themselves lol.
6. I keep thinking I give her too much in terms of character traits, but then again she's far from perfect. She's impulsive, reckless, self-sacrificing, nosy and bossy.
7. She LOVES to show off. She loves when people underestimate her because she loves to prove them wrong.
8. She and Talon hated each other at first. Dysis was actually more severe when she was a kid; she had no patience and was pretty blunt. She saw Talon as an obstacle in her way, and he was kinda put off by her ruthless ambition. Once he got to know her, he began to understand what she was fighting for and began to respect her perseverance. That respect turned into admiration, and then finally to affection. It's a pretty cute story actually <3 Maybe someday I'll write a short excerpt.
So, um, about that tagging thing... yeahhh no. Not tagging anyone.
Thanks everyone, hopefully I'll put out some more art soon